Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Today I am going to link up with Neely for Sunday Social! I had a great time doing it last Sunday so I decided to do it again!!





1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)

So I picked chapstick, sunnies, Iphone, Macbook, and of course my DVR! 

5 Must Everyday Must Haves



2. All time favorite book? Why? 

Oh goodness this one is hard I have so many favorite books. I would have to say Lifeguard by James Patterson. It was one of my first books I read of his and I could not put it down. I read this once I started getting back into reading and my little library on my kindle has just grown to tons of books.

 
 
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012. 
 
This may sound silly but I would like to not move again for the rest of this year! So far in 2012 I have lived in Indiana (grew up there), Houston (have lived here for three months), and now getting ready to head to Oklahoma. All of these moves have been for my husbands job. :) 
 
 
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? I would relive 2009...that was an awesome year. 
 
I would go back to 2003 the year I got married and relive that over again. I would plan our wedding a little differently but I would totally relive that day! My cheeks hurt by the end of the evening from smiling so much! 
 
 
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? 
 
I feel like I am very shy when you first meet me then once we get the conversation started I break through my shyness and really show how much of an outgoing person I am. I really judge myself to harshly too.  
 
 

Next Weeks Questions:


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
6. What is your morning routine


2 comments:

  1. Found you on the Sunday Social! I'm a fellow Hoosier myself! I am the same with your #5!!

    http://www.kelleysprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers girl! i def am the same as your #5 answer! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!