Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social Week 16


It is Sunday again so you know what that means, Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley! I am starting to really enjoy doing this link ups on Sunday! They are really fun and make you really think! I can't wait to tell you about our Saturday, I got so excited on Saturday and needless to say while on the phone with my mom we were like school kids squealing! That story will come on Monday! 






1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?

Oh goodness I am afraid of my own shadow most of the time! One thing that I am scared of that doesn't require a dangerous activity is finishing my Bachelor's degree. You see I really really suck at math. Math is a big mind block fear for me. I've got two classes left and I don't like to say I quit but I like to say that I have it on hold for the moment. 


2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I would hope that we would have baby #3. Although I wouldn't mind carrying another baby but I have always wanted to adopt a baby. I was adopted and I have always wanted to do the same with one of my children. 


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?



Not moving again for another year and staying in the house for longer than three months! I can't wait to live at this new place and have a yard again that our dogs and kids can actually go outside and run! If you live in Oklahoma please hit me up! 


4. What are your hopes for your blog?

I hope to watch my blog grow with new readers. With the new readers I hope to form a friendship that will last. I am not into blogging to make money, I am into it to document events or thoughts going on with us. I do advertise but I have yet to charge anyone for sponsor space. I just don't feel like I have a big enough following but I honestly can't wait until I hit some milestones such as 100 readers, 500 readers, then 1,000. Due to my blog I made a friend a month into living here in TX. 


5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

I can't answer this one yet because we are moving Thursday to Oklahoma which hopefully is our new place for awhile. I did know that when I was living in Indiana that I did not see us always living there. Todd and I both grew up in Indiana and we wanted to experience something new. For some reason I had always wanted to live in Charleston, S.C. even though I had never been there. Living in Houston for the past three months I knew we would not always live in this city. The city is WAY to BIG for us and to fast paced. I grew up in a town with a population of 2,500 people. 


6. What is your morning routine?

Get up about 6:15-6:30 shower and get ready for the day. 7:15-7:30 wake both boys up, grab a diaper for Gannon, go downstairs and start breakfast. Grab coffee and start making bubs lunch for school, get his bookbag together, serve breakfast. Run back up stairs brush both kids teeth, grab bubs clothes and toss them on his bed, get Gan dressed, make my bed then I go and make bubs bed. Once everyone is ready we've usually have about 15 mins to watch a little cartoons while I check email, fb, twitter, and my blog. Take bub to school get back from taking him and start playing with Gannon. At 9:00 I turn on Live with Kelly and Michael and we watch it and play. By 11:00-12:00 around that time Gannon goes down for nap. 



Go grab a button from Neely or Ashley and link up! Here are the questions for next week.

 Next Weeks Questions: All About our Childhoods!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What was your favorite toy?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, math! I'm right there with you. I did finish my bachelor's degree, but my major is in communications pretty much only because it didn't require any math. :) I am seriously at, like, an 8th grade math ability right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via your joint post on Lacey's blog. Loved reading about your wonderful friendship over there and loved learning a bit more about you here--hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!