Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

I had so much fun linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple that I knew I had to do it again this week! I thought that since I am moving tomorrow that it would be fitting that my pins be about what I would like in my dream home! Some of these things I think I could get my husband to make if I really asked nicely! :) Also don't forget to come follow me on Pinterest!

                                                                    Source: homedit.com via Lindsey on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: floatingbed.com via Lindsey on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: blisseventproductions.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



                                                                   Source: countrygirlhome.blogspot.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



                                                                  Source: yournestdesign.blogspot.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



                                                                   Source: conspicuousstyle.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



                                                           Source: collectiveconst-design.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</

                                         

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping in from the link up! I love that last kitchen you posted! I am dying over the rustic cabinets!!

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!