Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photo Dump

I thought I would do a photo dump for today. I am not feeling well at all so I wanted to show y'all what we've been up to lately!


 Brayden at home watching cartoons, playing at the beach, and posing with his drink at Fudrcukers.
This one of Gan cracks me up. He needed a drink, then started laughing when I was snapping pictures of him, then just gave a big laugh and smile!


Stewart Beach in Galveston


Gannon is helping daddy water the grass


Caron got tired of waiting for me to come to bed so he came up alone.


Daisy is the princess around here and thinks this is here couch.

Our place in Oklahoma!



Don't forget to follow me on instagram linsw00

1 comment:

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!