Thursday, September 20, 2012

A few random thoughts


Hey everyone I don't know about you but I am sure glad that the weekend is almost here! This post may be a little random but stick with me please?


1. I am not sure if you remember me telling me about one of my really good friends from back home and her son. If not her son has a inoperable tumor placed at his brain stem. Over the summer he went for six weeks daily to do Proton Therapy. He is now done with that therapy and they are waiting to go to Pittsburgh for an experiemental shot. Last night he spiked a fever and had to get rushed to the ER. As the night progressed his fever went up a little higher. They are now admitted to the hospital. Unfornatelly the survior rate is very slim they are only giving this precious little boy two years. Can yo please pray for this family. This sweet little boy also has a twin brother. They both are the sweetest and cutest. They have a facebook page set up called Peyton's Angels. Would you mind going and liking and please take a moment to pray for Peyton?


2. Todd took Brayden to watch the shuttle get piggy backed in yesterday. They thought it was pretty cool. Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.





3. My blog is messed up at the moment. I have no idea what is going on with it but hold tight I will get it fixed. I can't see anything on the side such as my button, followers, my past post NOTHING! Doesn't that just aggravate ya when something like that happens!


I think that is about it for now! I hope you guys have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's cool you guys got to see the space shuttle come in. Its so sad that we don't go into space anymore.... :(

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!