- Last time I wrote I had to make a fast trip back to Indiana. My bestie Lynn her son Peyton lost his battle with cancer. BFF LB and I both went up to the funeral home together to support our friend. It was the hardest thing but yet at the same time I feel it brought our bond even closer because we all hugged at the same time and cried together.
- While I was back in Indiana I stayed for almost a week. I was able to go to a family wedding anniversary party which was a blast. I got to see extended family that I had not gotten to see since I was a little girl.
- All of the grandparents met up and we all went for a couple hour trip to this ranch. We got to play and hold with a six week old tiger. She was the cutest thing. I have to say this was by far one of the coolest things I have ever done.
- I didn't get to spend a lot of time with BFF but the time we did get to spend together was fun. We drove out into the country and explored which was fun for an hour or two.
- I've had a lot of play dates with new Okie BFF Liz. We get together weekly for our kids. We have had zoo play date, played in the water at her house, played at our house, park date, and much more.
- We celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago. It was a fun night and taught me I was not a young pup any longer! I didn't function for half the day the next day. I am thankful to have met these ladies that are now also my Okie BFF. Sad Liz couldn't make it that evening.
Me, Whitty, Sky