Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Let's get started shall we? Friday once I got Brayden home from school and hubs was home I decided to go ahead and go to the gym. I had a really amazing workout! The rest of the evening we just hung out and played video games and watched movies together.

Saturday we were going to go to Surf Side. Looking at the radar we saw that there were spotty storms all day. We decided we would rather spend the entire day at the beach and not dodge the storms. So we hung for a bit. Later that even I met up with Lacey who blogs over at And They Call Me Mommy. (If you have not went to check out her blog you should, she is awesome!) We met half way at a Starbucks for a few hours. Speaking of which have you noticed anything different on the ole blog? We spruced up the blog a bit! I love all my icons on the top! I think my favorite one is the recipe one. As the holidays start to approach I am going to start posting some family recipes. Now I want to warn you some of them are not measured by measuring spoons or cups. :) We also added a Country Roots City Living Facebook page! Please go Like it!! On the way home it was a hot mess, I got off on an exit and the GPS kept taking me in circles. I freaked out, 1. I had to pee bad 2. I was going in circles in a dark scary area 3. There was hardly any traffic 4. Once I got home and looked in the mirror I guess I was crying harder than I thought because I had mascara running down my face. It was a nice look. This is why I stay in my five mile radius.

Sunday we did NOTHING. We stayed in our pj's all day. The only time we got out of them was to go swimming that evening. I made a Taco Casserole for supper and it was yummy.

Monday after Gannon had a nap we went to Fudruckers and ate lunch and then we surprised the kids by taking them to Chuck E Cheese. I had Brayden and hubs had Gannon. They had a total blast!







Did you do anything fun this weekend?

1 comment:

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!