Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

This is my first time linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple. I met her for the first time on Saturday and she is sweetest thing ever!





Who does not like some Luke Bryan to look at? I could stare at him all day long! 




Before I moved my BFF and I both went and got new tats together, I got this one! 
Source: google.com via Lindsey on Pinterest




I actually have this in black but have not put it up yet. I am going to print out some black and white pictures to go in it.



I love this look and idea of the door knobs to hang your towel on. I will do this in our home once we settle in one place longer than three months! 




I've actually been here once. Todd took me four months into us dating, his parents and brother were over there. His dad and brother worked/were in the Navy.




This is so true! My fur babies are at my feet all day long. Our girl Golden thinks our bed is hers and spoons one of us all night!
Source: imgfave.com via Lindsey on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. LOVE Luke Bryan! I listened to him while getting ready for work today. Put me in a good mood!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :) I LOVE me some Luke! My current favorite song from him is Drunk On You! Have you watched the video? He has some hot pants going on!! LOL :)

      Delete
    2. Love song, hate the video concept! I mean he is married! Doesn't make sense at all!!!!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! Love the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!