Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social-Christmas



It is Sunday so I am linking up and doing Sunday Social with Neely! This week we are talking all about Christmas! I hope you comment and tell me your answers too! :)

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?

Every year we would get together with my parents and make Christmas Cookies together. This would be an all day event! We would schedule it when the Santa Train would come into my hometown. Since we don't live in the same state we are doing our Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve so Santa will have something to eat! ;)

2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
We always watch Christmas Vacation and Elf! 
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I love this and I have my eye out for an old sled. I have the perfect spot to make a home for one!! 


4. Favorite Holiday song?
All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
I don't have one favorite dessert but the most special things we make are our family cookies. 

6. What is on your wish list this year?
My first thing on my list is for everyone family and friends to be happy. Is that cheesey? If I have to pick a physical item that I want it would be the Nikon D3200. I have been asking for a big girl camera for almost a year now!



Be sure to come back tomorrow. I have the most touching selfless story to share. If you follow me on instagram (@linsw00) you will have seen a few pictures as to what tomorrow will be about!


Next Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?
4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?
5. Item you begged for the most and never got?
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! :) I love the sled, it looks really heart warming (and finger frozen cold) Just like Christmas is ment to be! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!