Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social



Today I am linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social link up. This week's questions are about NYE so I hope you have fun reading them. If you are going out for NYE please be safe!! :) 

I also wanted to remind you guys I am accepting sponsors for the month of January. My prices are cheap and I'd love to have you on my side bar! Please contact me if you want to know more information! 

1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before.
We have never been real big on doing to much on NYE. When little my parents would dress me up all fancy and take me out to eat and then the tradition carried on once meeting my husband. We ususally go out early but not senior citizen early so we can be off the roads. 

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Since I just had foot surgery if my pain is under control I think we are all going to go out and eat and come back home. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?


I have discovered the Sylvia Day books and read Bared to You which I thought was really good. This book is a series book which book 2 just came out in October and book 3 doesn't come out until May. I am getting ready to read the second book in this series. 

4. What are your new years resolutions?
I am lame and I do not set up resolutions. I just don't think you should set up one day a year to make yourself better. I just feel this is something that you should always try to be doing with yourself. I do however have a few goals set for this fantastic little blog of mine and I can't wait to share them with you with the days to come!  :)


Make it a great Sunday y'all!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I've heard the Sylvia Day books are pretty good. I may have to check them out. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your foot heals quickly! Enjoy your relaxation time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Crossfire series too! Hope your foot heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!