Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Hey! This week I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social! I hope you all are having a great weekend! It has been a blast here and I can't wait to update ya'll tomorrow!! 


This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
I LOVE watching Elf with the husband! It is a family tradtion to watch Christmas Vacation. Then of course who can pass of FA LA LA Lifetime movies along with all those fun movies on ABC Family Channel!! 



2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?

We always give to toys for tots. We taught our eight year old early that it is good to give to those in need. Since just moving here to Oklahoma we are not familiar enough with food banks and what not but the plan next year is to take a day as a family and volunteer at a food bank on Christmas for a few hours or even on Chrismas eve. 
3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?

My parents always got me the collectors Barbies. I still have them and they are still in mint condition in the boxes! It was also fun to display them in my room!
4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?

I never really had a must have because let's face it I am an only child and was/is spoiled. So I got things throughout the year. If I had to pick tho I would say a computer you know when the whole IM thing was so cool and you had to have ICQ or whatever it was called! 
5. Item you begged for the most and never got?

There was honestly nothing I ever begged for and didn't get. Do I sound like a snobby brat? I am not honest! :) Like I said I am an only child! 
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?

Growing up we would always go to my Uncle Robins house and have Christmas. When I was way young we would break up which family we would see on which day. It was fun, my most favorite part growing up was spending the time with all the family and getting to play with my cousins!

Next Weeks Questions:
What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
What do you keep beside your bed?
What is your least favorite chore?
If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
What do you do to vent anger?
What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
Link up with Ashley and I and get a little Social….great way to make new bloggy friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, i love that movie! My favorite movie is How the Grinch stole Christmas. I've watched it like 8 times already.

    Thanks for approving my ad! I've placed your button on my blog too. I hope your having a great Sunday!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!