Here is the picture that was my inspiration.
This one is at my entry way.
The idea behind this one was to make it look like a Christmas tree! Items that you will need are:
- Garland which I got at Hobby Lobby for 7.99 with 50% off
- Ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby for 9.99 with 50% off
- The snowflakes were 7.99 with 50% off from Hobby Lobby
- The ornament balls were 6.99 with 50% off from Hobby Lobby
- Wreath I got for free from my dad!
What you will want to do first is take the wreath and turn it upside down and have little ties or you can tie it with ribbon onto the light fixture. Once that is secure take the garland and start at the top and wrap it around. Make sure it does not touch the lights itself. Then decorate it the way you like. I added the ribbon first then I put the ornament balls then the snowflakes on. My wreath has pine cones stuff all through it.
This one is over my kitchen table.