- One week until Christmas Eve!
- I looked yesterday and had 117 followers and woke this morning and I have 121! Welcome to everyone new! I am excited you have stopped by!!! :)
- I get to see my parents very soon and that makes me so excited. My oldest is really excited because that means we are making our annul cookies sugar cookies for Santa.
- I've got all my shopping done but for my dad. He is way hard so when my mom gets here she is going to help me.
- We did a whole lot of nothing but loving on our boys and playing with them this weekend.
- Todd and Brayd did go to see Rise of the Guardians yesterday and it was a hit.
Okay my husband had just left to get in his truck and called his clicker was working but once he called it worked. So a few minutes later he calls again I answer and he says nothing so I am thinking butt dial. Then finally he tells me that he had to stop for animals in the road. He said you would have thought it was a dog but nope it was a bunch of mini ponies. I died laughing, I told him only in the country. He is a "city" boy so this whole country thing is newer to him. I've also never lived this far out in the country.
Also I am participating in a giveaway so please go enter! There are a bunch of fantastic prizes!!! Below are everyone who is in the giveaway and their prizes. So go check it out and click the link at the bottom of the page!