Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OHP

I am so excited about yesterdays post! Thank you to everyone who has already reached out to my friend! Please keep them coming until Christmas! Lynn has been going through a few rough few weeks here as of lately. If you didn't catch that post you can read it here.

I am linking up with Michelle for OHP! I hope you enjoy these pins! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the two projects I've been working on! If you don't follow me on Pinterest already please come follow me!!




Source: houzz.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</






Source: pinterest.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</









Source: tumblr.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</

7 comments:

  1. Love the igloo houses. I would love to live there. So pretty.

    Stopping by from the linkup.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That walk in closet is to die for! I definitely want something like that someday.

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are the dog hats! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the dogs with the hats. too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!