Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social



Hello everyone! Do you have all your shopping done? Today I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social!


1.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor? We do not normally have a lot of ice cream laying around. With my husband around I can't keep it in the freezer! So I am normally getting Chocolate Chip Green Mint and Snikers. 

2.  What is your favorite smell? I love to smell fresh coffee, cinnamon apple candle, fresh cut grass, and clean baby.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? The Darth Vadar commercial. 


4.  What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday is my favorite day of the week. That is the day I know after the long work week our family is together to have fun together and just enjoy the day being a family. 

5. What is your favorite way to waste time? I like to get on the internet and read blogs, look at people.com and usmagazine.com

6. 6. What is your favorite article of clothing? I am a boot whore. I have an insane amount of boots and I can always find a reason on why I need and want more! :)

1 comment:

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!