Monday, December 24, 2012

SANTA I Know Him!!!!





Today is Christmas Eve and that means tonight magic will happen with Santa coming to town! Our oldest son is already counting down until Santa will come. If you follow me on instagram (@linsw00) you will have seen the picture I took that we are ready for Santa to come. I can't tell you how many times both boys have stacked and restacked all the prezzies! 








The only thing left on my list today is to go purchase a few items for my fur legged babies. Once that is finished it is home to bake sugar cookies with the family and to bake a chocolate pie for our Christmas dinner tomorrow. Then we will wait for snow to come so Santa can come and land safely on the roof. We will also need some reindeer food, those reindeer will get hungry flying from house to house all over! :)




From my family to yours, we are wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :) 




2 comments:

  1. Elf is one of my favourite Christmas movies! Your tree is so pretty!

    Melissa
    www.dreamsandcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!