Hi guys! I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Mine is of my two boys. We were doing homework and Gannon climbed up and stood behind Brayden. Gannon's mouth is open and he is haning onto his bub bub. I love it because both my boys are actually looking at the same time and same directions!!
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Iphone and charger
Mocassin house slippers
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the toilets. I can't stand to do that. Todd actually joked with my mom when she was here visiting that if she was wanting to hide a Christmas present hide it near the toilet since I hate that chore so much. (She got a lot of her shopping done while she was here so she and dad wouldn't have to pack the car as much when they came).
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Honestly there is not one thing I would take out of my day. I love what I do.. I love being a stay at home mom. I love that I get to get both kids ready and we have our routine that morning and throughout the day. I get that alone time on the drive to school to talk to Brayden and whatever might be on his mind then I get the drive home to talk to him about school. I LOVE doing what I do, I was meant to do it. I tease and tell my husband I am allergic to an office 9-5 job. :)
5. What do you do to vent anger?
This really depends on what I am up upset about. Sometimes I take it to write so I can get my emotions out. Other times I will call and vent to my mom, husband, or friends. Just talking helps me.
6. What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
Christmas! I love going and buying for everyone. I love that we plan to be around our family and start and keep up family traditions. I love teaching my kids that this is a time for giving and what the true meaning of Christmas really is about.