Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Friday Brayden had a doctors appointment we were on our way. The light turned yellow up north that means slow down and you should start thinking about stopping. So I stopped...the car behind me decided to keep going 40-50 mph and hit us in the back. Scared my kids, Brayden screamed and grabbed his head and then Gannon started crying. Needless to say we were pushed out into the intersection. The wreck could have been worse if the light had turned green quicker. One thing I do have to say is the policeman that came was so nice and so was the two tow truck guys. Todd was downtown and it should have taken him a good 30 mins to get to us but it only took him 15. I was so glad once he got there I was shaking.

Saturday I got up and went grocery shopping. Once I went shopping I did nothing the rest of the day. My head and back hurt and I felt like I was in a fog. Saturday night we went down to Waugh Bridge to watch the bats come out. It was not exciting but something cool to watch.

Sunday we got up and went and had breakfast at 59 Diner. It was so good! The kids and I ate lunch there last week. Then we went on our way to Galveston. We decided we were going to take the boat tours to dolphin watch. The Captain was very nice BUT we didn't really go "see" dolphins. We thought that we would be taken out into the ocean to watch them um wrong we road out going so slow where the boats were still pretty much docked. We saw two dolphins from about 200ft away. I took a picture of them. You have to totally zoom in and blow the picture up in order to see the dolphin fin. Total rip off. Hopefully we can find a place that is a better tour. After that we went to Casey's and ate lunch. Lunch was really good.

Okay storytime...I people watch like no other. Todd always laughs at me for doing it. An older man was walking outside of Casey's and I told Todd when the guy comes by you'll have to look at him. He was totally mismatched an I giggled about it. Of course him, his wife, and two kids came into eat. There was a kid trailing behind he had to have been around the age of 3 maybe 4. He walked past our table stopped looked at Gannon and screamed in Gannon's face. Todd and I looked at each other like WTF was that about. The old man who was walking in front of the kid not paying attention then turned around and yelled WHAT to the kid. So of course I started cracking up laughing and had to cover my face with the napkin. Gannon started mocking that kid and we were cracking up. A few mins later the kid walked past again and went to the restroom with the mom. They were on the way back to the table. The kid stopped again looked at Gannon and screamed in Gannon's face again THEN THEN he went and tried to grab Gannon. I jumped in real fast and in my mommy voice told him NO several times. Todd started saying HEY HEY HEY. Finally the mom turned around and in her accent was saying "so sorry" "so sorry". Freaked Gannon's shit out! He flew into my chest and wouldn't come out. The parents never came by and said I am sorry for that I hope your son is okay..nothing! So what does any mom do..give them the stink eye of course! We hurried and left. People just don't teach their kids manners. Oh Brayden spoke up loud enough and said hey that kid is bullying my brother!

Once we left Todd gave me a kiss in the parking lot and told me thanks for having fun with him. :) Todd and I laugh and have a blast every where we go. It's so nice to be able to go out and have family time like that! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend!  What did you guys do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!