Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A little bit of everything

So I really don't have to much to say today. Just a bunch of randoms. So we will start off with Stella and Dot. My cousin (by marriage) is hosting a Stella and Dot trunk show. Please go over to her site and see the new fall collection. I have my eye on several things that I am going to order! Her trunk show is open until July 21st so hurry and get your shop on! Tell her I sent you! http://www.stelladot.com/ts/9psh5

Next up is the convo between bub and T. Back story to this first...Brayden has been asking and asking to go to redbox to get a video game. We have tried to tell him Redbox does not do the video games. Well he is hard headed and wouldn't listen to us.

T: Come on bub let's go to Redbox and look for a video game
Bub: *All excited running around the house getting shoes on*
T: *Walked in the door and said they didn't have any*           
Bub:*Storming up the stairs talking under his breath* That was a waste of my time!! 

Okay by this time T and I are totally cracking up. We didn't realize that bub had so much to do in his day of playing video games and playing toys and watching TV. 


Update with my friend Lynn and her little boy who has the brain tumor. Peyton starts physical therapy today and then tomorrow he starts the Proton Therapy. The Proton Therapy will happen everyday for the next 6 1/2 weeks. He will be put under each time. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. They also have a Facebook page you can go like called "Peyton's Angels". 

1 comment:

  1. there's video games at the redbox's here in Indiana?! Is there not down there!? miss you btw! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!