Friday, July 20, 2012

Book Club Friday

Hi everyone! It's finally FRIDAY! TGIF right!?!? Do you have any good weekend plans? I am not sure what we are doing yet. I am sure it is going to rain again here in Houston! Okay let's get to Book Club!

I am linking up with Blonde Undercover.


The book I read this week is the third book is the McMaster Disaster Diaries. The last one is called The Wedding Wager. It was okay. I liked the first two better. It did keep you in suspense at one point in time which was really nice..at that point I could not put the book down.



Amazon said :Book 3 in the McMaster the Disaster series.

Josie's back and she's getting married!

Except, how is she supposed to plan a wedding when her mother and her best friend Mattie both think they're the designated wedding planner, and none of their ideas are remotely similar? Mom wants super-traditional and Mattie wants... well, the complete opposite.

And that's not all Josie has to deal with. The gossip hounds are as invasive as ever; setting up polls on everything from what shoes she'll wear to when the divorce will be! Can't a girl at least get married first?

But the marriage is threatened when the Disaster Diary provides Josie with an opportunity of a lifetime and the real question becomes: with the stakes so high, is Josie willing to risk it all and take a chance on herself?



What good books did you read this week? 

3 comments:

  1. this sounds like a wonderful summer read :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this series!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love a good suspenseful novel!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!