Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Nine years ago I married the man of my dreams. We have been through so much in the past 9 years. The biggest adventure happened about a month ago when we moved 1000 miles away from our friends and family back home. There is not one person who I would rather have the adventure with other than Todd. We have taken several trips together, have two wonderful boys, and lots and lots of great memories! One thing that I love is he rarely calls me by my name. He always calls me "baby". Sometimes a "Lins" will slip out but not very often.

Our wedding day was such a great happy day. I smiled all day. we did our pictures before hand but before our pictures started Todd and I had our few minutes together so we could see each other. Those were the best few minutes ever. I remember walking down the isle to him and him tearing up and me too. He told me how beautiful I looked and that I took his breath away. He didn't look to shabby himself. :)  During the wedding when daddy got ready to walk me down the isle my heart was beating so fast I got so nervous. I was afraid when walking that the under part of my dress the skirt thing that makes it full was going to fall off and then I was also afraid that the isle runner was going to bunch up and come rolling back down. I got down the isle with no problems! When it was time to exchange rings Todd held out his wrong hand and the ring went on the wrong finger. During the unity candle he asked me if it was correct and quickly had to change it. :) It was the best day of my life. (besides the birth of my kiddos of course)

Babe,
Even though we are not in the same state together today I am thinking about you and replaying our wedding over in my head. You have made me the happiest women ever. You are a hard working dedicated family man. I could not ask for more. Thank you for giving so much to me and the kids. You always put us first and yourself last. These past nine years have been nothing short of an adventure but I have loved every second of it. I can't wait to grow old with you drinking sweet tea and sitting in rocking chairs on our front porch. I love you to the moon and back!  XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying Texas ! It's not so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps.. I keep trying to follow You on twitter and it tells me I'm forbidden!!! Come follow me @bohotreehouse and I'll follow you back!

    Welcome to revolutionize her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami-I LOVE Texas!!! I am loving it more than I thought I would! I can't wait to show my family and friends around when they come to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I said so already, but Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all get to celebrate this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!