Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Opinion Wanted

So I am on this workout kick. Since moving from Indiana to Houston it is just way hotter down here. Way hotter means less clothing. I want to look good in my clothes and I want to look better being naked. (My trainer asked me what my goal was and I did tell him I wanted to look better naked, he totally blushed he is learning I don't have a filter and I speak my mind! LOL) You know I don't want my rolls hanging out and what not. So with that being said I joined a gym a few weeks ago. Along with joining a gym I got a trainer to workout with me and to keep me accountable once a week. He maps out my workouts for the week for me. I meet with him on Mondays. I don't know about you but when I go to the gym I know I am suppose to work arms one day then the legs the next. I feel like I just roam the gym trying to pick the correct equipment to work on. Well I had thought about putting my workout that he came up with up every week. This way if you are like me and are kind of clueless then this will help and you will get your $$ worth from your gym membership. What do ya think? By the way I signed up for my first 5k for November call The Color Run. If  you are in the Houston area you should totally check into it!


I also wanted to say WELCOME to all my new followers! You all have no idea on how EXCITED I am that I have this many followers! I thought I was going to be stuck on 7 of them forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!