Monday, July 16, 2012

Low Key Weekend

Ya'll we had a low key weekend. I was not myself the entire weekend and still not 100%. I had a root canal on Friday and it was pretty harsh. I ended up having an infection in my tooth so they had to shoot meds in my tooth and sent me home with meds. My mouth and side of my face was swollen and is still a little swollen and it still hurts to eat. I go back in a couple of weeks to finish everything. The antibiotics that I am on makes me feel sicky. So basically there was not much done this weekend at all.


I hope ya'll had a better weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Sorry to hear about your rough root canal. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!