Friday, July 27, 2012

Bared to You


Today I am linking up with blondeundercoverblonde for book club! The book I am going to tell you about is called "Bared to You": A Crossfire Novel


 Ladies let me tell you if you like the 50 Shades books you have to read this! I LOVED this book. I couldn't put it down. I thought it was written so much better than the 50 Shades books. I have been so excited all week to tell you guys about this book. 

Amazon say: "He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon
knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private worlds...and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart..."

Now the only part that sucks is that book #2 doesn't come out until October and book #3 comes out in December. I. CAN'T. WAIT. until book #2 comes out! The way this book leaves off makes you itch for more. While reading it I thought man these people have so many issues but then I really got to thinking the author wrote it as a "real life" relationship. 


So what are you waiting for run out and grab that book! You will thank me later! :) Please let me know if you go get it or have read it. I really want to know your thoughts! 

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great!! Thanks for sharing. I am adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at Books a Million when I was in Ohio & was drawn to it just because it was placed right by the 50 shades books! Do you own it? If so, could I borrow it? I'm a religious book returner. LOL

    Also, we talked about meeting up at LA fitness a few weeks ago, but then I went out of town the next day. I'm back & back into my gym routine! There is an awesome Zumba class on Mondays at 5:45 at the LA fitness at Beltway & West if you want to join! Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a fan of the writing in 50 Shades so maybe I'll give this one a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every since 50 shades got big I've been hearing about this one. I did actually enjoy reading 50 shades, so I'm sure I'll love this one too.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!