Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday Party People!!!!!!

Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? I do!!! Because THE PARENTS ARE HERE!!!!!!

 Picture taken by New Beginning Photography


One thing you may or may not know about me is 1. I am an only child. 2. I am very very close to my parents. I have not seen them in two months. Now that might not be that long to some of you but I have never gone longer than two weeks without seeing them. The two weeks is only in the winter if it snowed. Usually I saw them every single weekend. Another thing you may or may not know is that I talk to my mom 35677892 times a day AND we Facetime usually every other day!

Another fun thing that is happening this weekend is

 Picture taken by New Beginning Photography


This precious baby turns 2 on Sunday!!! I can't believe my babe is gonna be 2! He just needed to stay that tiny baby for a little bit longer!! So I am off to plan a party and to spend LOTS of time with the parents!


Go check me out on Sunday morning over at Nathan's blog, I am guest posting!! I also have some FANTASTIC guest posters next week so be sure to show them some love!


See you on the flip side!!!

5 comments:

  1. ahhh so exciting your parents are coming!! that will be an awesome weekend! :-)

    love that pic of you and the lil babe!!!

    happy weekend!
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you honey, I know how excited you are that they are here! Y'all have a fab! time and pls save me some PB? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so happy for you. I've never had parents to link with (sob sob) but I have a great husband and 8 kids to make up for it. Your post is so cheery it was great to leap in from Western Australia and land here. :-) Enjoy your weekend, it's already Saturday here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've never had parents? :( You are from Australia? I've always wanted to come to Aussie. My dad was (he retired in May) a Geography teacher and Aussie was one place that he has always wanted to visit! Thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm very happy too when parents visit. i'm so close to them, especially to my mom.

    happy birthday for your baby!!!
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!