Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi! I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend! I thought I would link up with Neely today for Sunday Social!




This Week’s Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: 
  • Admin Asst./CSR
  • Gymnastics Coach
  • Admin Asst./Travel Coordinator
  • SAHM (My favorite)

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: 
Shag


 Dirty Dancing

 Bridesmaids
 (I've actually have the best story on this one I will tell this week!)

 Christmas Vacation

3. Name 4 places you have lived: Mooresville-First home was purchased lived there for eight years, Houston, Texas lived there for three months; Tulsa Oklahoma; Bloomfield, Indiana-Where I grew up! 
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: Pizza, Anything Mexican, Anything Italian, Chocolate

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: iphone, chaptstick, glasses, handsanitizer/lotion

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: Spain, Las Vegas, Florida, Mexico

Next Weeks’s Questions: We are getting into the Holiday Spirit

1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have
4. Favorite Holiday song?
5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
6. What is on your wish list this year?

2 comments:

  1. I am so hungry for ALL of your favorite foods after 3 days of turkey...
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up and I wanted to say hi!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!