Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I want to tell a little story that happened to me in Walmart on Monday afternoon before we get to our pins! I went to Walmart bright and early on Sunday to do grocery shopping and to get Thanksgiving dinner supplies. Todd's work gave him a coupon for a Butterball Turkey (which he left at work), Monday we met up for a quick lunch and then Gannon and I ran over to Walmart. While there I picked up a few more items that I needed along with the turkey. Since it is just the four of us I got a small turkey. Everything was going great at the checkout until I had the cashier the coupon (the coupon looked like a check from Butterball). She tried to put it in four different times then decided she needed a manager to ask how to do it. In the mean time a lady was behind me and she was doing some Christmas shopping, she piled all her goods on the counter and waited for Gannon and I to pay and leave. After standing for about five mins the lady behind me asked the cashier if the register was broke, the cashier kindly replied no I am waiting on a manager. All the while this convo was going on I was listening but also trying to keep Gannon happy since we were way over on naptime for him. The lady behind me then said just put her stuff on my bill I will pay for it (my bill was $27 and some change). First I was speechless and second I told her I had the money it was the coupon that the cashier didn't know how to run through since it was written check style. That lady when looking at the amount she was going to purchase it was going to be at minimum $200 then she wanted to add ours. There are so many nice people that I have ran into here in Oklahoma!!

One more quick fun story again at Walmart. Sunday when I was shopping I got to the seasoning isle looking for Cinnamon and Poultry Seasoning a guy came up looking for Sage. We both helped each other find what we wanted and made small talk while searching. I was searching for a particular brand because I had a coupon. Well I couldn't find it so I just took a different brand and went with it. After we both walked off to finish our shopping he found the brand I wanted and came looking for me in the isles just to give it to me. He was so nice! Of course I also gave him a little secret on what he was making and I told him if he told his wife or girlfriend the info I gave him it would blow her socks off! HA HA

 I am linking up with Michelle today for OHP! I hope you enjoy these pins. They are just kind of random with no particular theme.










Source: houzz.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</






Source: etsy.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



Source: polyvore.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</



Source: picmonkey.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</




I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and safe travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!