Thursday, November 29, 2012

SAW IT. PINNED IT. DID IT: Hot Spinach Queso Dip


Today I am linking up with Katie and Steph for SAW IT. PINNED IT. DID IT! If you follow me on Instagram @linsw00 you will see that I posted this Hot spinach queso dip! Follow me here on Pinterest.






This is so easy and fast to make. I just did this from the microwave but you can also use your crockpot.
  • 10 oz spinach thawed
  • 1lb Velveeta Cheese-I used the queso flavor
  • 8 oz of cream cheese
  • 16 oz jar of salsa
If you use the microwave, the way I did it was cut up the Velveeta and the cream cheese in squares and tossed them in a microwave safe dish. I stirred it each minute until it was fully melted. I then added the salsa and the spinach and cooked it again stirring at every 30 seconds. Spinach holds water so make sure you really drain it really well. I take it and wrap it in paper towel two different times wringing out the water. 

Below is the oringal pin that I had found and went by. I hope you enjoy, I know my husband has! :) 



What is the latest thing you have made from Pinterest? 


6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! This looks so yummy! I'm pretty sure I need to make this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! My husband is OBSESSED with any queso. Ok Ok so AM I! Love love love.

    Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! Great for watching football :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good! Great for watching football :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spinich dip & queso dip! I bet the two together is delish!!! thanks for sharing Lins! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh-my-lanta. My mouth is WATERING! THat looks SO good!!! Thanks for linking up with us sister!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!