Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Meant To Be....


Thanksgiving 2010

Y'all I need to gush today on my husband. I try not to be one of those annoying people that acts like my marriage is so perfect and I have the perfect kids and everything is peachy. Let's be honest nothing is perfect. Todd and I have been together for 10 years but dating for 9. We have had our fair share of ups and downs and trying times. I mean A LOT of trying times that should break most couples up. I think it has just made us stronger as a couple and as individuals.


                                        Source: so-relatable.tumblr.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</




If you have followed this here little blog for very long you will know about us moving from Indiana to Houston to be later transferred to Oklahoma. One large move in one year is big but two big moves in one year is HUGE! We have also had to live apart for a few months and still try to be a family while being apart, we have missed spending holidays together, and we have missed experiencing special events from school as a family. We would Facetime or Skype daily so we were clued into what each of us were doing. Let's face it with him in Houston he got a glimpse into bachelor life again and I got a glimpse into being a single parent playing both mom and dad.  



                                            Source: prepferabblyme.tumblr.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</


Todd's career has always been in the custom wheel industry.  In Houston he was doing what he did best and was doing an awesome job. I was so proud of him!  He had that drive and passion that I hadn't seen in a long time. He was making goals for himself and decided where he wanted to end up in the company. He was on that path, then we got a curve ball thrown at us and it moved us here to Oklahoma. That curve ball took him out of wheels and put him in strictly tires. He knows tires but he knows wheels better, the wheels don't have all the programs that the tires do.

Not long into being here he was given the largest account in Oklahoma. To say how excited and proud of him I am can't even begin to describe it and put it into words. Last week the kids and I didn't really see him that much, it was the grand opening here so he was doing sales blitz, meetings, and dinners. The first day of grand opening he had a meeting a scored another nice size account AND two days later he signs another account that has FOUR stores! My husband works hard for us, he works so hard so I can stay home and raise the boys and be that mom that bakes and picks the kids up from school and volunteers at the school. 


                                                           Source: piccsy.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</


Remember earlier when I said not everything is perfect? He does his fair share to annoy me; I can't stand that he smokes, he snores boy does he snore, (he snores so loud like he is a hibernating bear), when he eats chips he goes after them in the bag like they are the last chip he is ever going to eat again, he never puts anything back where it is suppose to go, I spend most of my time looking for that thing I need; BUT the good out weighs the bad..the little things that annoy me. He is witty, loving, goes the extra mile, loves his family, fantastic dad, hard worker, talented, fantastic husband, has a soft spot for animals, I could go on and on. One thing I do know is that I would not trade him for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!