Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting, Wednesday

I want to wish my best friend(s), Leslie and Laura (yes they are twins)  a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  Also could you please keep my other best friend Lynn in your prayers today as they head over to get an MRI to see how her sons brain tumor is doing. Hopefully there has been no growth!!

It is Wednesday so that only means I am linking up with the fabulous Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for OHP! I hope you guys enjoy these pins! Be sure to come back tomorrow when I've got a yummy post planned!!!!


Colts Cheerleaders









Source: houzz.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</


I really want a bathroom like this!


I'm obessed with these colors


This will hopefully be my next dream home
Source: houzz.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</















Source: laurkimlab.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</

6 comments:

  1. I saw the thing about the Colts cheerleader on the news- that's so awesome that they did that for charity! Also, I love the bathroom and the dark grey entryway- so pretty!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I love the candles in the lanterns, so simple yet beautiful!

    Rachel @ www.cupcakesandhorseshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg puppy in a stocking! lol

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the black door and dark gray walls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!