Monday, November 19, 2012

Liebster Award




I was nominated by two lovely ladies Kelley and Besty for the Liebster award! Since both nominated me I answered both questions seperatley but still just nominated 11 lovely other ladies back! The ladies I chose some had over 200 followers but most of the blogs that I follow and read do have over that. I cheated and I am sorry, but I did check to see if they had the award. If you don't read the blogs I nominated you are missing out!!!



The Liebster Award is given to new or up and coming bloggers
with less than 200 followers. It's a great way to find new and noteworthy
blogs.

The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then
create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to 
pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs


Random Facts
1. I was adopted at birth. I have never met any of biological family, 
I would like to in order to know important things such as health 
history of siblings other than that I have no urge too. In my eyes
and heart my mom and dad are my real mom and dad. 

2. I really do not like odd numbers. When doing things I like 
to stop on even whole numbers. This whole 11 thing is really
tough for me. 

3. I act like a little kid when it is my birthday. My husband has
 learned to make a huge deal for my birthday. He did real good
 this year for my 30th since we were not back in our home state
and didn't know anyone in Texas. 

4. I've had my little girls name picked out since I was in Junior High. 
I've yet to have a girl, if I do not birth a girl my dream is to adopt either 
a Chinese little girl or a little blonde headed blue eyed girl. 

5. My parents have lived in the house I grew up in for 37.5 years. My house
 might not be huge but I love that house it will always feel like home to me. 

6. I am an only child. With being an only child I grew up being extremely close
 to my family. I am very very close with my boy cousins on my dads side and my
 Aunt Thereasa. I can count on my Aunt T to help with anything I ever need. 

7. I went before the church and was bapatized when I was 9 years old. I didnt
 even tell my parents of my plan. My mom tried to stop me when I was making
 my way throught he pue she thought I was leaving to go to the restroom. 

8. My mom is my best friend. 

9. If you look up daddy's girl in the dictionary you would see my picture
 with my dad. I've got him wrapped and he knows it but that is okay. :) 
My dad spoiled me and when Todd found me and wanted to married me
 he knew he had to take over the spoiling, which he has but my dad still 
spoils me at 30 years old. 

10. Before my husband I was always a cat person, he turned me into
 a dog person. We have three dogs currently (2 Golden Retrievers and
 1 Chocolate Lab). I really want a Great Dane which I will have one day.

11. My best friend and I have been best friends since first day of
 Kindergarten. We have been besties for 25 years. We may not live
 in the same state and see each other as often we still know that if we 
needed on another we would be there in a second. We always pick
 up where we left off like no time has ever passed. 


Kelley's Questions
1. If you could go back and relive one year, what year would it be and why?
I would go back and relive the year that I was planning my wedding. My parents offered 
to give us the money that they were going to spend on the wedding if we went off and got 
married. I wish I would have taken it instead and just had a small ceremony. 
2. Name the song you could put on repeat forever and never get sick of it.
Anything Eric Church. I LOVE him so much! 
3. If you could do away with one of the 5 senses, which one would you pick and why?
Touch. I don't like to touch gross items so that would save me. 
4. Name a TV show or movie you wish you were in.
Toss up between Sweet Home Alabama for a movie and Hart of Dixie and Friends for the 
TV show. I love the South. I love their outlook on life, how nice people are, and the slow 
way of life.
5. Which Kardashian sister are you most alike? 
Klhoe
6. Of all 50 states, which one would you like to visit the most and why?
Hawaii. I think it is a given for Hawaii! :)
7. If you could go to any college and not worry about tuition, which would you pick?
This is tough I am not really sure. 
8. This is an oldie, but a goodie in my opinion, BSB or *N SYNC?
Neither
9. Which Disney Princess would you be?
Cinderella
10. You have the chance to pick your ultimate concert. What artists would you put together to perform?
Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, and Blake Shelton
11. If you were on Jeopardy!, what you want the Final Jeopardy question be? (Remember they give in answer form, you answer in question).
What was my favorite sport while in School? 

Betsy's Questions

1.  What is your middle name?
Marie
2.   If you could give one tip to other bloggers what would it be? 
Be authentic, you never know when you will get the opportunity to meet another blogger or a reader
 and you would I hope want them to say "yes she is exactly the way she acts/writes on her blog". 
3.  If you could live anywhere besides where you do now, places today or times back in history, where would it be and why?
I would say Charleston S.C. or Hawaii. I have always for some reason had it in my 
head I've wanted to live in Charleston yet I've never been there. Maybe it has to do 
with being in the South I don't know. Then Hawaii well I dream about going and 
visiting there and it would be a bonus to live where there is good weather all year 
around and palm trees! 

4.  What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
I've got two. 1. Getting to travel all around the United States and making memories 
with my gymnastics team. 2. Four months into dating my husband he swept me off to
 Spain to spend 10 days getting to know his dad and step mom. They took us all around
 southern Spain and those are some of the greatest memories that my husband and I have. 

5.  Favorite movie?
Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, and Shag

6.  Who was your favorite band/musician in high school?
I can't remember
7.   Favorite Disney character?
Cinderella
8.  Favorite museum you've ever visited?
I am not a museum kind of lady! :)
9.  If you could go back and alter one thing that has happened or you've done in the past what would it be?
I wouldn't go back. I feel that everything has happened for a reason and has shaped
 me and made me into whom I am today. 
10.  Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to log about my kids growing up and what we do as a family. Now it 
has grown and I have started making friends and have actually met some of the fellow 
bloggers and we are real life friends now! :)
11.  What do you want to accomplish with your blog in the next 6 months?
I hope to see it grow and gain more followers, meet more people, I recently started advertising
 on my blog so I would love to see that grow, and I'd also like to do campaigns too! 


Nominee Questions
  1. What is your occupation? 
  2. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do alone, as a family, or with your significant other (choose one) and why?
  4. What is your favorite place to shop?
  5. What is your favorite color?
  6. What are the top five things on your bucket list? Have you accomplished any of your bucket list if so what? 
  7. What is your favorite time of the year and why?
  8. What is one thing you have learned living out of your parents home?
  9. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
  10. What are your top three daily blogs that you read and why?
  11. What is one thing that you want to accomplish? 
Nominees 

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you!! That is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks for the nomination love, that is SO sweet of you!!! and congrats on getting it yourself!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!