Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weekend Recap A Day Late


Sorry for not being around yesterday as I was recovering from the nasty flu. My entire family ended up with it and it took us down like flies! Enough about that let's get on shall we?

Friday hubs called and said he wanted to take me out on a date. It was a nice little surprise because I am the one that is usually asking him to take me on a date. He also decided where we were going out to eat which was also nice because he normally makes me decide all the time. We ended up going to The Cheesecake Factory which was soooo yummy!

Orange Chicken with white rice

Grilled Salmon with mashed potatoes

Hubs and I shared the Snickers cheesecake then we took home cheesecake to the family. We took home the Oreo for the boys to share then Strawberry for mom and Red Velvet for dad. Everyone loved them!

Saturday mom was sick with the flu all day so we all tended to her and played with the kids. Needless to say we stayed home all day.

Sunday was much the same mom was feeling better but I woke up with a headache that progressed to a migraine. That migraine then turned into the flu. While I was down Hubs, dad, and Brayd went to the Monster Jam truck show. From what I remember Brayd telling me it was a great time.

As you can tell we did a lot of nothing but trying to get well. I am happy to report that we are all just now feeling human again.


**Be sure to come back on Thursday because I will have be hosting an amazing Erin Condren giveaway!! I am super excited about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!