Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting Valentine Addition

Hump day already!?!? I am linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting. With Valentines Day being weeks away I thought we would make this a Valentine Addition. Some of these pins are really cute and I can't believe I've never thought of something like this. It's even got me thinking I may make my oldest Valentines for school this year!





Source: luulla.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</


















Source: lilluna.com via Lindsey on Pinterest</


So tell me those were not totally adorable. I really love the Love and Kisses pillow. Which pin was your favorite!?!?!
P.S. I've got a some more ad spots available if anyone is interested. I am interested in swapping different sizes too! The Houston and Tulsa size get social media shoutouts, a feature, and participation in the monthly giveaway! I'd love to have you on my sidebar!!  **I'd like you to be or become a follower if you want to swap but not a deal breaker if you opt not too. 

1 comment:

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!