Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Tasting Roast Ever

I thought today I would leave you with a yummy recipe! This is an easy thing to make and throw in the crock pot right before you go to work or once you get home you can also cook it on the stove top in your dutch oven. I prefer the crock pot because well it is easy! :)


Ingredients

  • Any roast of your choosing no smaller than 3lbs
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 packet brown gravy 
  • 1 10oz can of cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 purple onion
  • 2 garlic cloves minced

Directions
  • Cut onion in long strips put a layer of onion on the bottom of the crock pot.
  • Put roast in crock pot
  • Add the rest of the onion
  • chop the garlic and add it on top of the roast and onion
  • Add the 1/2 cup of water
  • Toss in the cream of mushroom soup
  • Sprinkle the brown gravy packet over the roast
  • Put the lid on the crock pot and turn on low for 6 hrs. If you want to have it a lot soon then cook it on high. 
This roast will make a gravy and it is really good to make your own Beef Manhattan!


Recipe came from Cooking With Kids cookbook



**Don't forget to enter my Erin Condren Giveaway!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!