- Any roast of your choosing no smaller than 3lbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet brown gravy
- 1 10oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 purple onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Cut onion in long strips put a layer of onion on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Put roast in crock pot
- Add the rest of the onion
- chop the garlic and add it on top of the roast and onion
- Add the 1/2 cup of water
- Toss in the cream of mushroom soup
- Sprinkle the brown gravy packet over the roast
- Put the lid on the crock pot and turn on low for 6 hrs. If you want to have it a lot soon then cook it on high.
This roast will make a gravy and it is really good to make your own Beef Manhattan!
Recipe came from Cooking With Kids cookbook
**Don't forget to enter my Erin Condren Giveaway!!