Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social



Hey Friends! I am linking up with Neely today for Sunday Social!! 

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Pizza, Tacos, and Italian
First 3 Things you do in the morning: Brush teeth, check email, and go potty! :)
Last 3 Things you do at night: wash face, check email, and either read or watch DVR shows
3 TV shows you NEVER miss: Hart of Dixie, Real Housewives of anything, Millionaire Matchmaker (I love my reality trash shows! HA HA) 
3 Places you want to visit: Go back to Southern Spain, Austrailia, Hawaii
3 People you can always count on: Obviously my parents, husband, and Aunt T but my bff LB-we have been friends since first day of Kindergarten, so you can imagine how much we have been through marriages, babies, divorces, family members passing, birthdays, tattoos and the list goes on and on!  Lacey-We met when I moved to Texas so our friendship is still newer but she has never let me down and has always been there when I needed her. Katy-We just met this past October but we are fastly becoming extremely close and I cherish all of our chats together. She knows how to calm me down when I start to get a little hyper on things!

The day we got tattoos together

 Dinner together w/wine consumption

Senior year Bert and Ernie

One of our fun nights together



Dont forget to enter my January Sponsor giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!