Friday, May 11, 2012

Book Club Friday Link Up

Hi Everyone I am linking up with Blonde Undercover for book club Friday!

This week I am going to tell you about 50 Shades Darker


I was glad when I started reading this one that it picked up where it left off from 50 Shades of Grey. I was wanting more when the book was over. I thought the beginning of the book was really good. It caught your attention and interest but then I felt like it was missing something in the middle of it. Basically it was all the different ways to have sex whether it being "vanilla" or "kinky". That got kind of old to me. It got better towards the end where again it left you hanging wanting more. Towards the end it turns into a mystery type of setting. It is an okay book but not my favorite. I do suggest if you have read the first book then continue to read all three because there are different twist throughout. 

If you have read this book what did you think? 

XO -Lins

3 comments:

  1. I just finished the trilogy and loved them, but I know what you mean. I read a LOT of erotics (and picked this knowing that there was going to be copious amounts of sex different ways) so that didn't get so old as the characters have the same reactions to everything all the time. I think that contributes to the slowness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books have been EVERYWHERE lately. I haven't read them yet, but will definitely do so before the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first one and just didn't love it like everyone else does...

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!