Alright everyone as always I am linking up with Leslie from a Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!
1. I have done much better this week about going to the gym. I have went ONE time! :) Hey that is way better than not going at all like I have been doing. My one time going to the gym I met up with my friend Tiffany (we went to h.s. together and were on the dance team together) and we had a nice workout/vent session!
2. I haven't been to the grocery store in two weeks. We are trying to go just twice a month. I am kind of liking that BUT it is hard to plan meals for two weeks. I have started making a list for ten meals to make for the two weeks. Lets face it we all know there will be left overs. I have done this for a month and it is really working out.
3. I get really excited for Sunday mornings because we get the Sunday paper. Ya'll know what comes in the Sunday paper...COUPONS! I feel like it is Christmas when I get to go through it. I cut out what I want and then send a email to my mother in law and vice versa. Hey we are doubling up that way!
4. When my oldest has on a really
See it up there on the mantel? Isn't he handsome? His new thing is for me to "style" his hair!
Of course I couldn't post a picture without showing off my lil man too! :)
5. And for the last confession...I have to be a little vague on this but will fill in when I can. There is a new adventure that is coming up for our family and couldn't be more excited and nervous about it all at the same time. I just hope and pray everything works out the way I have it planned in my head! :)
Please share your confessions! Don't forget to become a follower. I am going to do a give away soon once we get some followers!!