Friday, March 30, 2012

Confession Friday



Alright I haven't linked up with Leslie over at a Blonde Ambition for a couple of weeks so I thought it might be time to do it. So let's get started shall we?

1. I confess that I have not blogged for about two weeks. When I started the blog I was all about it and all about getting followers but the past couple of weeks life has happened and I have had zero time to blog. When I am able to sit down I am not in the mood or to tired to write something.

2. My mom came and stayed with us for a few days last week and I must admit I got very spoiled by her coming. We ate out every night she was here and then in the mornings once we dropped Brayden off at school we would make a run to Starbucks.

3. I am the kind of person that needs my sleep and I do not do well if I run on very little sleep. Here lately I can not sleep worth a crap. If I go to bed early I just toss and turn. Last night I didn't fall asleep until 4:30 in the morning and I was back up by 7:30 AM. I think it is rubbing off on Gannon because he is becoming a crap sleeper in the middle of the night also.

4. I just started back on twitter again. It has been fun because the past couple of evenings my two besties and I have been tweeting up a storm to each other. If you are on twitter come find me @Linzer_00

5. I really suck when I say I am going on a diet because I will start it and stay on it for a few weeks then stop. So my goal is to get healthier and loose some weight and not call it a diet just call it a change of lifestyle. I am going to try to go Vegetarian. Although I do not eat a lot of red meat I do eat chicken. So I am going to try to convert.

So tell me your confessions :)

XO -Lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!