Thursday, March 8, 2012

Exciting News

So there have been some exciting things going on around our household. I have been waiting to write this post and announcement forever it seems like. My husband is taking a new job! The job is moving us from Indiana to Houston Texas. We have never been to Houston before! We have never been to Texas before!


This is him the hubs...who doesn't take pictures of themselves while at work. Actually I think he gets bored and takes copious amounts of pictures of himself..so true. I find tones of different poses all the time. Anyway he is taking another job and I couldn't be more proud of him. He has worked so hard at his other job and providing for our family. In the 11 years work at his job I think he has called in sick maybe twice. He is not one to miss work and he is one to follow through on his word. He is one of the hardest working guys I know.

It was a huge family decision on if we should take the leap and move to a place we have never been or stay in the same cycle. I wanted to be a supportive wife and support my husband and his career. Obviously we put the kids first in our discussion. The schools are the most important thing for us. This was one of the deciding factors. As of right now we are still trying to find a place to live in Houston. The plan is to rent for the first year to make sure we like the area we are in.

So babe: Thank you for being a great provider for our family. You always put our family first and yourself last. You are such a hard worker. I am so proud of you for the name and the respect you have earned for yourself in your line of work. I know as our adventure to Houston starts you will grow so much and continue making a great name for yourself. You are a great role model for our boys. The boys and I love you so much and we couldn't be more proud of you!


XO -Lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!