Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long time no talk

So I haven't really meant to not blog for a couple of weeks. Things have been so crazy around this place. We have been packing up a storm and trying to get everything lined up and the house sold. We have been having several showings but no offer on the house yet! I hope that by the time we move to Houston our house will be sold. I think once that happens that will be a huge stress relief for me.  We recently just lowered the price so we can be more aggressive and competitive.

Since December my mom has had three major surgeries. I think she is on the uphill to recovery. She has one more yet but I think she is going to let her body rest before she has the other one. She is a strong lady for going through all of this. She has had two back surgeries and one knee replacement. The next surgery she will have will be her other knee replaced.

On Monday we Skyped with my sister in law, brother in law, and nephew. Gannon loved seeing Rowan on the computer. He kept trying to talk to him. He got very excited.

I believe I have caught ya'll up on our life. If you live in Houston leave me a message maybe we can do a meet up once we get moved down there!


XO -Lins

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, sounds busy to me! I wish you the best of luck with your house and with moving :)

    I am excited to be your newest blog follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!