Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hey ya'll I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend! We had a pretty good weekend! Lets see Friday night once the hubs got home we decided we were going to go to the movie store for Brayden. Brayden rented a video game and two movies, Spy Kids, and Reel Steel. I decided to rent I Don't Know How She Does It and The Help. I Don't Know How She Does It was not as good as what I thought it was going to be...but I love SJP! The Help was soooo good I can not wait to read the book! We also decided to order some Chinese instead of pizza.

Saturday morning Brayden had a basketball game. It is so funny to watch these little kids play against each other. Some kid that Brayden was guarding was taunting him and kept saying "in your face" well that ticked Brayd off and he puckered them little fat lips and had his finger just a pointing. Finally a kid on his team came and put his hand on Brayds shoulders and told him to calm down. Then in the third quarter they were at half court seeing who they were going to guard with the exchange of the wrist bands Brayd put his fingers to his head and stuck out his tongue then blew the kid raspberries. We died laughing! It was a very good game. Our little section was very loud yelling and cheering on the kids. We came home and ate some lunch. We started watching Reel Steel. Well about a half hour through it Gannon went down for a nap. I decided to retreat for some mommy time and watch my girly movie. We ended up just kind of hanging out the rest of the day and ordering pizza that night.


Sunday we went over to my in laws. My father in law had made some ribs, potatoes, green beans, and chocolate eclair cake (made by my mother in law so good). We hung out there for a few hours. Grandpa, hubs, and the kids and one of their six Golden's went upstairs and played Kinect. We came home took baths and got the kids ready for bed.

We had a very fun weekend! Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!