Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Bachelor

Did anyone else watch the Bachelor last night? Do you guys ever watch Courtney the model? First off she has no lips...she is always biting them. I am not sure if it is a nervous thing or just because she is/was a model and she is hungry so she nibbles the lips? I also think she likes to cause fights. What is with her always saying Winning? Is she Charlie Sheen now or something? She just rubs me the wrong way and I do not think her and Ben match up at all!

She is probably thinking to herself winning


The date with Jennifer kind of made me laugh. They seemed to get along well with each other but it didn't look like they matched up as a couple. They looked more friend like. What really made the hubs and I laugh was at the end of the evening at the concert when Jennifer says "he made this concert happen just for me". If it was just for you then why were there other people there?




My fave girl for him is Lindzi and Kacie B.  They both seem like the girl next door who would be a great support for him. The other girls are nice but I just don't see it for him.



What do you guys think? Who is your fave girl for Ben?




**All photos came from http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-recap-ben-her-43607.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!