Thursday, January 19, 2012

Creamy Chicken and Noodles

I feel at times I get in a slump on cooking. I feel like I make the same things over and over for my family. My oldest son Brayden is such a picky eater so I try to make a lot of things that I know he will eat. Our youngest which is 17 months is a tank will eat anything. I seriously mean anything.



3-4 boneless chicken breast
2 10 3/4 cans of cream of chicken soup
1/2 c butter
4 10 1/2 oz cans of chicken broth
24 oz frozen egg noodles

Combine first four ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hrs. One hour before serving remove chicken and shred it and return to slow cooker. Stir in frozen noodles. Cover and cook on low setting for one hour. Serves 6





Sorry for the horrible photo it was taken with my iPhone

I wanted to serve the chicken and noodles with something other than mashed potatoes. So I opted for cous cous and some rolls. Everyone was a happy camper Tuesday night! 






What are some of your favorite recipes?




1 comment:

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!