Friday, January 13, 2012

Confession Friday

I have noticed a few blogs doing confession Fridays. So I kind of like the idea and I am going to try to start doing it either every Friday or every other. Depending on how exciting my week has gone. This week has been kind of interesting! So let's get started shall we?

1. Even though I have lived in Indiana all my life I have always hated winter. I would love to live in the South somewhere. I have always felt like I am more of a southern girl than and midwestern.

2. I am in love with Pinterest. It is like crack! I could stay on it for hours and hours. Because of it I am redoing my decorating in my house. Instead of doing one room at a time I am currently doing three rooms. We are doing our oldest sons room, my kids bathroom, and our family room.

3. I can't wait to go to my hometown tomorrow. This weekend I get to see my friend Jodi who is totally talented. She has a site on fb called The Olde Crow Mill. If you haven't checked it out you need too! I am pretty excited to hang up this bad boy this weekend that Jodi made for me.



Told ya she is pretty awesome!

4. My mom had her left knee replaced on Wednesday and I have yet to make it to the hospital. I was suppose to go the night she had it done but the hubs got home from work to late. Then I was going to go last night but the hubs and my daddy wouldn't let me because the roads were getting to slick. I may have had a little emotional melt down because I miss my mom. So hopefully I get to finally see her tonight! My mom is my best friend.

5. I may or may not have sent an email to my gym that was suppose to go to my mother in law. It would not have been so bad if I had not been talking about my chest and having surgery for it. Can we say mortified! LOL



Do you have any confessions on this cold Friday afternoon? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!