- Thank you to everyone who entered my very first giveaway! Welcome to all my new followers! I will do a about me post in the next week so you all can get to know me better! I can't wait to get to know you guys better through comments!
- If you would like to sponsor Country Roots City Living I am having all my ads FREE for the rest of the year! The holiday season is right around the corner and it is the time of giving and the extra money that would have been used to purchase ads can be used for your family during the holidays! :) With ALL free ads you will get an opportunity to guest post. If you are interested please email me and I will set you up with a promo code!
- I may be a little M.I.A. this week, Brayden has Fall break this week so we are going back to Indiana to visit our family and friends. We have not been home in five months! I can't wait to go back home. My schedule is so packed and I love it!
- Saturday night we experienced our first thunderstorm here in Oklahoma, it was interesting to say the least. There are not as many trees around it is mainly flat farm land, so when the wind picks up it really carries things. The said wind picked up and carried our trampoline to against the fence. I am happy to report that our trampoline did make it through the storm.
- Friday evening we went and got the kids their costumes. Brayden has been pretty determined that he was going to be Batman this year. Todd was not wanting Gannon to be dressed up in a cutesie costume so we saw a Robin costume that was his size. So our boys are now Batman and Robin.
I hope you guys had a great weekend! :)