Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Then came Gannon

Gannon is our second child. He arrive August 12, 2010 weighing in a whopping 8lbs 7oz. Both boys came via c-section. With Brayden it was just Todd and I in the O.R. but the wonderful doctor that was delivering Gannon let my mom come in with Todd and I. It was nice having both of them in the room. Todd stayed by my side the entire time while mom was watching the entire thing.




Gannon is now almost 15 months old. He is all over the place! Brayden is the best big brother to Gannon. It is funny watching Gannon follow and mimic everything Brayden does. Both of the boys keep Todd and I are our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!