Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spain

When the hubs and I were just dating he wisked me away for 10 days to southern Spain. His dad and mom lived over there. His dad worked on jets for the Navy.  There are no words or emotions to say how excited I was! The other day the hubs dad sent us an email of pix he had found. They really cracked us up on how young we look. You can tell tho how much in love we were.

Don't you love the hubs video bag?

 Clearly the hubs was excited over his beer and me over my Pepsi


 This is on the Rock of Gibralter
 He looks as if he is going to slap me which did happen at some point in time

 The mother in law and the two monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!