Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This week Brayden has been on Spring Break. We have had lots of fun! Saturday I took him to a birthday party while my parents (mamaw and papaw) watched Gannon. Sunday we talked mamaw into staying with us an extra night and then went to my hometown of Bloomfield on Monday for the afternoon and stayed the night. Gannon and I came back home Tuesday and will go back down and get Brayden tomorrow. While down in Bloomfield on Monday we made a hot air balloon, he has went to get a new transformer with papaw named Soundwave, watched movies with mamaw, and has even gone scuba diving in the bath tub. :) This boy is not spoiled by any means. Gannon has been my sidekick this week and has helped folding laundry, watched some cartoons in mommy and daddy's bed and then slept on mommy. All in all I think this has been a pretty good Spring Break so far!

On Friday I think Brayden might get to spend the day with Grandpa and Grandma. Saturday I take the boys to get their pictures taken by the Amazing Kristi over at New Beginnings Photography.  Kristi has taken Brayden's pictures since he was two and let me tell you she is amaze! She is the sweetest person in the world and does the best job on the pictures. I can't believe this will be the last time for Kristi to take the boys pictures since we are moving in a few weeks. :( Kristi I am gonna miss you!!!  We decided that we are going to do the pictures in a field and a barn. I can't wait to see how they turn out! She has the best eye and snaps some of the pictures that I didn't even knew she snapped until I am looking at the proofs. I'll have to upload those pictures for another post one day.

Here are some of our photos from this week for Spring Break! :) Enjoy!


Hot Air Balllon
Just got a new haircut...he had some swagger when coming out of the barber chair
Helping folding laundry
Watching cartoons



Sleeping on me...best part of the day with him

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!