Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stir Fry






In my house Stir Fry is something easy that I know will please everyone. This is also a recipe that most have on hand anyhow.

Ingredients
Thin Spaghetti
Chicken or Steak
Bell Peppers-any color
Stir Fry Sauce

Directions
Boil spaghetti according to the box. In another pan you can boil the chicken, bake it or fry it. I prefer to boil it. Cut up the bell peppers into long strips. In the saucepan coat with a little bit of EVOO then toss in the peppers until soft. Once soft add in chicken cut into strips and add in the spaghetti. Take the stir-fry sauce and coat the noodles as much or as little as you would like. Then mix together. To finish it off you may top the stir-fry with sesame seeds or green onions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!