Sunday, December 18, 2011

One week before Christmas

So it's the Sunday before Christmas. I really can't believe Christmas is in ONE week! Since mom had back surgery and she can't do the rest of the shopping it has giving daddy and I some good quality time together. Last weekend I met him in a nearby town at the mall and we spent the day together. Today we decided we needed to go to a different mall in a different town to finish up a few things. I think we got most of our stuff done that we had to do together.

Once we were done dad took me to lunch to Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was pretty yummy. We both love pickles so he ordered us some friend pickles. They were good but in my opinion my hubs makes better ones. Then we both just had the beach burger. Once lunch was over we went our different ways. He had two other stores to go to and I had three boys waiting on me to get home to make cookies.

I got home around 2:30 and Brayden and I dug into making some cookies together. We ended up baking a total of five dozen cookies! One set of cookies we made were peanut butter with reece cups in them and the others were cookies n cream. By the time we were almost done making the cookies n cream ones Brayd pooped out and decided he needed to play his video games of course! So next up for the baking are chocolate covered pretzels for the hubs.

The hubs and I are going to be so busy every evening this week! I have not started wrapping one gift! He is so much better at wrapping than I am. I like to think that I am just really good and spending the money and purchasing the gifts!




Do you have all your Christmas purchased and wrapped?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!